Thursday, August 18, 2011

Max and Emme's Bedrooms

Emme is sleeping on me, so I'm typing this with one hand.  I tried to take them outside to play, but Max was more interested in trying to stragle the dog with her line and opening/closing the screen door.  Therre's no shade out there, so its pretty uncomfortable. 

I'm so excited about moving into our house in 2 weeks (from today!!), and I've put together some idea boards for what I'm thinking of doing. 

Here's my idea for Max's room...I'm  still deciding on paint colors...but am thinking green with a gray or blue stripe.  B and I are planning to make his headboard...I'll post pictures when we get to that point.



And here's Emme's room:



I used Olioboard to design them.  You can upload your own pictures, but they have a huge selection of item available too.

My other favorite new site is pinterrest...so much easier than saving everything to my hard drive.

Fun stuff for all my free time!

e

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...