Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Inspiration vs. Reality

I have a 2-year-old son and a 10-month old daughter (15 months apart) and I'm a SAHM...so the extent of my "alone time" amounts to the 10 minute shower I might get every-other-day.  When I get ideas, they are typically a fleeting thought jumbled between screaming babies, dirty diapers, and doing laundry.  I've started to note them in my phone so I don't forget them when I actually have time to act on them one day (18+ years from now?  Sometimes I wonder.) 

 

This is why I LOVE pinterest - it's a place to store ideas and inspirations....and with the handy-dandy favorite's button, it's super-easy to grab an idea, make a bottle, and put a kid to bed at the same time (I joke).  I just hope I have some time soon to share some of my own ideas.  My son's room should be done in a couple of days. 



This post has actually taken me several hours to write, so you can imagine how much time I'm able to devote to redoing a bedroom!!  Pinterest allows an escape to a land of white couches and toyless living rooms....things that are far from my reality.

 

 

 

This is my first attempt to link to another website - so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it works.



Thanks -

erin

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...