Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Perfect Easter Day

Thanks to all of you for stopping by yesterday for my blog swap with The Bold Abode - I think I've made it fairly obvious that I'm pretty much obsessed with Gwen, so it was a exciting day for me!
I see a couple new friends have joined us - welcome! I hope I was able to introduce some of you to Gwen's fantastic blog.

So, I hope all you had a lovely Easter Sunday - ours was perfectly wonderful.
Our babies are just getting to the age that the holidays are becoming a lot of fun...it's pure joy to watch them experience each day.  I can't believe there was a time that I didn't think I would ever want to have kids.

I know this is a little shift from the norm, but I wanted to share a couple pictures of my beautiful babies on a gorgeous day...

Emerson ("Emme") is 17 mos.  At her 15 month checkup, the pediatrician said she was the size of a 2.5 year old. 


Max, enjoying the fruits (or jellybeans) of his labor.

with Daddy


Bryan thinks she's going to be 6'4" one day.  (I'm 6' and Bryan is 6'2")

See the boots.  They never come off.  I have to pry them off his feet after he's fallen asleep at night.
This is his 2nd pair...
...this year.




What a wonderful day - I hope I never forget a moment of it.

(right now, Max is trying to put a dump truck on Emme's head, so better cut this short)

How was your Easter?

take care -
 

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Loretta Castorini said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Easter egg hunt! This was the first year we didn't do it. My 9 year old daughter wanted to but my 10 and 11 yr old sons refused! Your kids are adorable, especially your daughters hair! She reminds me of the Betsy Clark cards (we used to call them onion heads but I don't think thats the official name), with the cute little girls with whispy hair in a pony tail. So sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...